Ok, its official. It happened. We've finally been sucked into the blogging world. Don't be scared...we'll try not get too crazy with it. Ok that's a lie. No promises. I thought I'd give a quick run down of our story. Our little clan is made up of Erik's large muscles, Jess' blonde hair that leaves a path of destruction, and Kayson's adorable sticky little fingers. Erik and I met at McKay Dee Hospital in July of 2007 & Kayson just hit his 2 yr mark! We're about as well rounded as they come. Jess loves the outdoors (hunting, camping, fishing, 4 wheeling, swimming) and all the girly stuff (scrapbooking, crafts, music, throwing parties, writing, and COOKING!!!). Erik is all about sports: he can't seem to shake the gym and he loves fun and active date nights! He's stayed fluent in Spanish since his mission in Guatemala and is a Spanish interpreter at the hospital. And as for mommy's puppy, Kayson...you better get ready for MANY MANY blogs about that bucket of laughs! He's our pride and joy...and the reason Erik now has gray hairs (sorry I outed you babe). We hope you enjoy our story...
No comments:
Post a Comment