My sister Becca & I had the privelege of getting our own endowments together. We chose the Bountiful Temple. In a typical world we'd never BOTH get to be there for that. Nor our weddings. We count our blessings that our weddings are so close & we get to both share those beautiful experiences with one another. And it was so neat to have our future hubby return missionaries there to make us feel at peace and help guide us along. I know I'm not the first to say it was one of the best days of my life...but it is what it is. I am so very grateful that the long & sometimes discouraging journey of my life has finally brought me to this spot. That I finally get to be a part of something so much bigger and see the blessings of the temple at work in our home. My relationship with Erik grew so much from sharing that experience with him & his family and I know we have so much to look forward to together in the future as we raise our eternal family. Thanks for being there to support me & hold my hand honey. 




3 comments:
What a great thing to do! So proud of you Jess!
How exciting!!!! You look beautiful!
Jess I am so proud of you and so happy for you. I can tell how happy you are and it just makes me happy :-) Love you!
Post a Comment