Sunday, June 21, 2009

Erik's Daddy Day

Rather than trying to put some sentimental words together to express the love I have for Erik as the father of my little guy, I'm going to go ahead & just express it with the following video. It says it all (except we were lucky enough to meet Erik when Kays was only 6 mos) Warning...it's a tear jerker. "He Didn't Have To Be" by Brad Paisley. Please check it out real quick!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iVFmHHxXCVg&feature-fvsr


3 comments:

Cristel said...

That is so cute...it did make me want to cry. You have a special little family! I am so happy for you guys.

Jordan said...

So cute! I read all the fun Father's Day blogs. I'm so glad Erik was sent to be Kayson's Daddy. What a great daddy.

Lacie said...

Jessica this is so fitting! I've heard the song before and immediately thought of you three! You are going to be so happy together, I just know it! I love you all! Oh and totally made me cry when putting the video with thinking of you guys together. I have to say I had goosebumps.