Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Growing BeFOUR Our Eyes...




No way. No way is my "puppy" 4 years old today! I've been saving up this post for some time. THRILLED to share my little world with you. And he is just that. My world...my man. Before sharing some of my favorite pics from the best 4 years of my life, I want to introduce you to Our Puppy.

1. He has loved playing cars for as long as I can remember. Never gets old. Could play them every day for hours a day. Future Race Car driver maybe? LET'S HOPE NOT!
2. Kaysonese: elvagator (elevator), heaterfire (humidifier), police-cops, AlMart (Walmart), eiver (mix between ever and even), nudder (another) plenty more...
3. Loves to mention Pres. Thomas S. Monson in his prayers. He gets after us if we forget and sometimes he'll just stick his name in there with nothing attached to it. He also likes to pray that we don't go to jail...???
4. He's very OCD. If he doesn't get to do something on his own that he wants (putting shoes on, locking car doors. etc) he will literally take his shoe off and put it back on himself. This is a frustrating routine in our home, often having to lock and unlock doors and such...but it's him. And we love it.
5. He loves to call mommy "beautiful" and "sexy" and "jealous" ( he thinks it's a compliment). Makes me feel amazing every day.
6. He's afraid of the dark. And is often caught with his hands in the shape of a pretend gun tip toeing throughout the house
7. Kayson is a DANCER! He loves the sound of hip hop and we have endless videos of him dancing. He really is quite good! He has major rhythm and pretty killer moves. He likes to say "mom, do you wanna see my moves?".
8. He loves to play guitar. He only has a toy electric guitar but really likes to rock out. He loves to watch his uncle Kort on his guitar and will mess around with that and the ukelele all the time.
9. He's such a Daddy's little boy. He loves his "days with dad" at home and always wants to be his little helper. I love watching my 2 men together!


Of course, as his parents, we could go on and on about funny and precious stories about our little man. But to sum up, he really is our whole world and the last 4 years with him have been the best of our lives. His arms are the best thing to come home to & his little chubby fingers when he's tickling our skin just tug at our heart strings. Our home wouldn't be a home without his laughter filling it's walls. Happy Birthday Puppy...we love you "to pieces like Reese's".





























5 comments:

Kadee said...

Love.

Joni and Rico Adams said...

I love the pictures of him as a baby! I hadn't seen all of those. Such a stud muffin.

Sunset Stanley said...

He is so adorable! Such a handsome little guy! Although I have to say.. I'm glad the first thing you had was a picture of him because by the title I thought you found out you were having quadruplets! Whew! :)

The Triplett Family said...

Agreed- at first I was like "oh my heck, you've got to be kidding. They found another baby?!?!" That would have been CRAZY! Anyway, way cute little guy. Wish we could have gotten to know you guys better before we moved.

Jordan said...

I was waiting for this post! He is such a stinkin' cutie! I enjoyed the baby pics. It's hard to believe our kids really were that little, it feels like it was just a blink and they're all growed up.