I had great childhood memories of attending swimming lessons in the summer. And I was so excited for Kayson to get his turn this year! Unfortunately, we only had time for one 2 week session, and that session was cancelled early due to a pump breaking in the pool. I thought I would have another chance to snap more pics but this is all I ended up with.
Mommy and Daddy are so proud of him and love watching his little personality come out around all the children. He's by far the most creative and imaginative one there. You almost have to be careful playing make-believe with him because he'll just take it 10 miles further! He did so well getting to know the water and still practices things in the bathtub at home.
The whole experience was a blast...packing up all the kids every morning, strapping a baby to my chest & carrying the other 2 carseats on each arm into the pool...which by the way is REALLY REALLY heavy. I eventually chose to take the risk & leave the 10 lb diaper bag in the car to help ease the tension. I sure get some sympathetic looks and chuckles. A mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do :)
No comments:
Post a Comment