Tuesday, December 18, 2012

You Better Watch Out....

...You Better Not Cry!

Or go right ahead because that's what every baby does anyway!
...at least they were consistent!

And this cool dude...way past the crying years!!

I've already shared this video with a lot of people but it's one of my favorites. My friend Joni and I took our kiddos to play at the mall and Santa happened to be taking a walk near us. The kids lit up with delight but he left a lasting impression on Saydee, who had only seen him in books and movies and finally realized he was for real!
I can't get enough of her precious little "Santa". For someone that is still working on talking it just melts me!
 

2 comments:

Trinity said...

That is too funny. I was quite surprised that Bodee did not cry. Jesse was so excited and jumped right up and sat on Santa's knee. Bodee was hestitant giving him the stink eye the entire time. I love your blog. You are such an amazing mom and I love your posts about how times are hectic and not perfect. We tend to not blog about those times and I love when people do therfore, I can relate and feel human. :)

Denise said...

Oh my goodness, that video is precious!!