We absolutely look forward to the LDS General Conference twice a year. I have posted several times about our traditions with candy buckets, family tents and fun activity packets and treats. This year was a lot of the same...but more importantly, pages and pages in my journal of inspirational words I need to fill my cup and keep me and my family going.
"Our daily walk with Jesus Christ provides peace and purpose in this life."
~Elder Dieter Uchtdorf
"We are infinitely more than our limitations and afflictions."
~ Elder Jeffrey R. Holland
"Though we may feel we are like a broken vessel we must remember that vessel is in the hands of the divine potter."
~Elder Jeffrey R. Holland
We were out of ink in our printer so Grandma Hunt came to the rescue with our conference packets. And of course, she can't do anything mediocre...she even printed cover pages for each child. They are so blessed to have such a unique, loving and thoughtful grandma!
This was about the only pic I took of us this conference. We did have our tent up and all...but daddy had to work so I failed at pics. We just sat, enjoyed, and sucked it all in. We are so blessed to be able to have access to General Conference in our home and hear and hearken to the wonderful and uplifting words of our prophet and leaders of the church. It's a true miracle.
No comments:
Post a Comment