Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Honey Bunches of Oats! (aka Erik)

In honor of Erik's birthday I wanted to share 25 of my favorite things about him
1. His love for the gospel
2. He’s an amazing daddy
3. He’s hot
4. He’s dedicated & works hard in school
5. He loves holidays
6. He thinks I’m hot
7. He’s so respectful in the way he treats others
8. He always wants to make up after arguing
9. He loves to help others & help his ward
10. He always takes care of my car & fills it up with gas
11. He loves his family & is so loyal to them
12. He’s funny
13. He speaks Spanish & has a deep love for underprivileged people
14. He loved serving a mission & is still so connected to it today
15. He writes me poems
16. He drives me around when I don’t want to or when its dark
17. He likes to surprise me
18. He loves to spend time with Kayson
19. He still loves to go on dates
20. He’s a great example to me
21. His laugh
22. He is such a kid at heart & isn’t afraid to act silly with his old friends
23. He takes care of Kayson & I
24. He’s more than I deserve!
I really could go on and on...maybe you should get older so I can write more stuff!! "We wud your guts Eck!!" And we hope your birthday was the best!



2 comments:

Joni and Rico Adams said...

That is the sweetest list! I should do one of those often about the people I care about in my life. He is such a good guy, lucky girl!

Jordan said...

Happy Birthday Easy E! You guys make a great couple!!! You totally deserve each other.