We rode up to Lava Hot Springs to help with catering a property management meeting at Erik's family property. They do it once every year and it's free food & then you can't go to Lava without swimming!
This first picture is Kayson playing "rollercoaster" as we go down the hills. We're a cheesy family...we find fun in the littlest things!
Kayson & Daddy grubbin
Mommy enjoying a chocolate brownie smothered in caramel sauce. Diet? What diet?
Grandpa thought it was funny to give Kays his own adult size sandwich
Man I've got some good lookin men in my life!!

After we got home, we decided to have our own firepit in the backyard. Mmm roasted hot dogs!
We tried out some new caramel/vanilla marshmallow S'mores. Our new favorite!

Kayson got in on the action!

Here's what they look like...go grab yourself a bag while they still have them!

We make our own fun ...

More hot dogs...


My man...hubba hubba!

Mommy cheesin it with her hot dog (still in our swimmin gear!)

Funniest thing ever...this is how Kayson chose to take his first bite. He bit it from the bottom. That's our boy LOL!!
1 comment:
Hey! I am so happy you guys have a blog, it's always so nice to keep up with everyone and what they are up to! I think you guys are seriously the cutest family I've ever seen! I am so happy for you two and am excited for you to get married! :)
Post a Comment