Monday, March 15, 2010

Girls Getaway in Cali


My sister Lindsey and I have been craving (needing) a fun and peaceful getaway. Some time to regroup and take in the feel good energy vibes.

I had a quick outpatient surgery coming up in Cali and needed some support as well. So we combined the two.

We flew to BEAUTIFUL classy La Jolla, California for a day and a half and took in what we could in that little time.

A quickie filled with supporting sisterly love, long talks, delicious food, undescribable walks, fresh air and breathtaking oceanside moments.

Here are some of the pics from our "Top Secret Vacay" (not so top secret anymore haha!)

Checking in to our hotel (super exhausted from waking at 3 am!)


Lucky Room 301...where all the magic happened


Couldn't get enough of THIS!!!!!!


Now that I'm married I finally have the same initials as my sis! Dork...
Loveliest restaurant on the block










...aaaaand this was about 5 seconds before some surfers made fun of us.


No comments: