Sunday, April 25, 2010

Farr's Fresh Family

One of the best kept secrets in Utah (according to our little clan) is Farr's Fresh Frozen Yogurt Cafe in Clinton. It's our sweet little guilty pleasure! Once we discovered it, we hit up our punch pass more often than we pump gas!

I found these mouth watering pics by Kelli Willard Photography & had to post them because I love how they capture our little obsession! If you haven't had it...get there! A summertime must.

A cozy place to "snuggle up" with your spoon.


The combinations & possibilities are endless!

I fancy how they offer other ways to treat yourself...slushy drinks & hot cocoa!








Kayson always makes some disgusting concoction of bubble gum, gummy bears, cereal, berries and cookies! An interesting & confusing bite for your mouth (from personal experience).
He only goes cross-eyed when he's happy
Ahh...life doesn't get better than frozen yogurt on my tongue!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

So I'm on a ridiculos diet right now. I think once I'm done, we should celebrate by going there. Yeah... sounds like a good idea.

Erin said...

Oh, I miss Farr's. And that's just the ice cream. I had no idea they were doing frozen yogurt--I cannot find soft-serve frozen yogurt here to save my life!