Yes folks, in a mere 2 weeks these babies have decided to make an official appearance. Although we're thrilled, what's left of my wardrobe is having it's struggles. I have a lot to post about the tator tots and some things I've been holding on to but for now I just want to document the growth...which has been astonishingly fast! I never expected it to happen this fast but I guess I have to learn to count on that this time around...
2 Weeks ago...

7 comments:
Oh my gosh! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you! These 3 little babies could not be coming to a more perfect momma. Are you doing ok or freaking out?? Are you going to work after you have them? Oh, I'm just so excited for you. Congrats cute girl!!
Girl, you look DARLING! Kinda crazy to think how far you have to go huh? You will prob be about the same size I was when I delivered since you'll be delivering about 8 weeks earlier than I did. Crazy!
Am I wrong when I say your hair looks 2 inches longer too?
Oh Jess we are so excited for you! These babies will have wonderful parents. Please let us know if we can take Kayson sometime for you. Kamryn would love a little friend to play with.
Congrats on three little lovely babies to snuggle! It will be an adventure that's for sure! What does your little man think about having three?
Cute bump! Love it! Jesse and his family are so excited you are having triplets! They were some of the first triplets around!!
You look so cute! it will be fun to watch you and the little ones grow. Can't wait to hear what Kayson thinks of it. Jett thought my belly was weird and I only had one in there :)
Post a Comment