Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pajama Days & Playtime

We don't have a lot of "Pajama Days" anymore, but if you show up at our house before noon that's most likely what you'll get!

One of Saydee's many funny faces:
Payten, Hal and Saydee
Saydee rockin Tummy Time
Another giant Saydee smile!
Hallie...workin up a half smile...look at those beautiful blues...

More Tummy Time...
I love Coordinating Outfits Days!
Hallie's gonna smoke some serious hearts one day with those eyes. Wish my camera would capture them better though...
They love their goofy brother!
Payten and Mommy singing together...
The "Leigh's"...
Mommy loves to make headbands and onesie's for her cute cuppycakes!
Hallie, Saydee, Payten all getting SO strong!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Their smiles are just too much! I cant get enough! So so cute!

Cristel said...

Jess!!! I almost cried seeing your blog wasn't private anymore. Your family has changed so much. Those girlies and Kaysen look like different people ;) I was so sad when I missed the private announcement. I am lame but I was so sad. I just love your cute family. It's is extremely late but I still need to get you guys your gift. I buy things, never get t to you an then have to take it back. So, I just exchanged it for a Walmart giftcard that has been sitting in my purse (tempting Chad) haha! I need to get it to you. I'm a slacker!!!!

By the way, the word verification thing I have to put in is "pervert"... Weird ;) what kind of word is that to put on there????

Kara said...

They are so cute and I love their smiles. You are good to get them all dressed up even when you don't go anywhere. Jamma days are my favorite:)