Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A New Challenge

We have definitely entered a new era with these little ones! We recently started a little spoon feeding. Right now we're really trying to ease our way into it, with just one jar between the 3 of them a day. The girls are starting to get NUTS between their 5pm and 8pm bedtime feeding and I was hoping it would help. Well, it's a scene to say the least.

Saydee makes hilarious faces because she can't figure out how to eat. She gets ahead of herself...or should I say her TONGUE gets ahead. We'll get the food in and it just keeps coming out because she can't figure out how to keep her mouth closed and tongue in! She eats just like Kayson use to...super impatient and behaving as if we starve her! It's a race to keep her pleased.

Hallie pretty much likes anything and is VERY patient...thank goodness for one. She'll just sit there all cute and quiet most of the time waiting her turn.

Payten is a little picky. She'll make major faces if she doesn't like something. She also has a hard time figuring out how it works. She doesn't know how to open her mouth quite big enough so it's a struggle getting the spoon in too!

So...see for yourself. Here's a quick video I shot last night while I was home feeding them alone. These little ladies certainly keep me on my toes in so many ways. But I love the stink out of them! They are so good for me. I can't tell you how much my patience has grown the last 7 months.

6 comments:

Cristel said...

Sweet little Hallie. She was is dang cute. So calm once she knew it was her turn. And Saydee cracks me up. She wants it so dang bad but cant seem to get enough of it in her mouth :) Cute video. Thanks for sharing it. You are amazing to be able to do that all alone. PROPS!!!

Joni and Rico Adams said...

Oh my gosh Saydee cracks me up!! She wants it SO bad but swishes it all around. I love this. I start Aria on solids in the next couple of weeks. She's so ready. Miss grabby hands we call her.

Jordan said...

I gave them those jammies! So funny!

Jesse.Amanda.Maelee said...

hahahaha I LOVE this!! Cracks me up! You. Are. My. Hero. Period.

Denise said...

Oh my goodness, how is it possible that they are even this old already? Love, love, love the video! That Saydee is too cute!

Sarahlou said...

I LOVE Saydee's tongue! That is so adorable! We started Eleanor on solids too and she loves it!