Sunday, July 1, 2012

Closer Than I Was Yesterday...

I've loved this quote for some time now, and mostly because I'm always finding different ways to apply it in my own life and give me the motivation I need to not allow myself to be down. Whether it be spiritual, personal or physical. Lately, it's been physical.

I have had a really tough year since the girls were born with losing my baby weight. A lot of it has to do with the time and energy I have on my hands. But we all know that those can just be excuses because your mind can motivate you to overcome any of those obstacles if you allow it to.
I posted a couple months ago about my new workout program that was similiar to the one I've done the last 5 years. You can see the post here.

I worked out when I could, but it wasn't until a month ago that I really gave it my all.And by "my all", I mean I made it all official. I took "before" photos. I set in stone my "rewards". I have committed to a 90 day goal which means I'm not allowed to work out "when I can". I have to stick to my DAILY schedule. And so far I have!
I'm currently on Day 26 and I'm down 9 lbs. I still have quite a bit to go but I'm so motivated. I tell myself that even 1 little pound is CLOSER THAN I WAS YESTERDAY! And a few more of those and I'll be there!

I'm not going to post any photos until I've reached my goal. My goal is to get back to where I was before I had the triplets. I'm not too far from it but I'd love to push further because even then I wasn't in that great of shape. I'm not getting any younger and my body deserves to be treated the best it can. I LOVE to work out.

This is my current work out. And I'm pretty obsessed with it. It's called TurboFire. TurboJam is also fabulous. Especially for beginners. It's what I did for 5 years. Like I mentioned in detail in this post here, it keeps me entertained, having fun, ADDICTED, and it WORKS.


I've also been going to Spin Class once a week just to switch things up. It's something I've been trying to do for years but never found the time.

This is my FAVORITE Whey Protein Shake. It's called Syntha-6 I have a few friends that love it too. I've tried all of them. I use to love the Elite brand. But this tastes better than everything out there I've tried and it goes much further too. I love the Chocolate Milkshake flavor.


I also LOVE Slim & Sassy by DoTerra Essential Oils. It really helps curb my naughty cravings and suppress my appetite!

So there you have it! If you're looking to get fit, shed some elbees or just have some healthy addictive fun, this is a routine I really love!

Some of my favorite motivational quotes that I live by!







2 comments:

Joni and Rico Adams said...

That is so awesome you're losing Jess! It's a great feeling when hard work leads to payoff. Good protein choice too. :)

Sunset Stanley said...

Thanks for sharing Jess! I started TF last week and it's a great workout. I can see why it would work. It is so hard finding the time with a baby, I can't even imagine finding time with the triplets. You're an inspiration!