It's no secret how much we love the fall and Halloween in this family! We've been ANXIOUSLY awaiting October so that we can break out the decorations, Halloween movies, cds and even my Halloween playlist. In case you're curious and just can't help yourself...you can find it by clicking here.
We started off October 1st with a fun scavenger hunt I made up. I bought them a new Halloween movie, pajamas and a treat and decided they needed to work a little for it. Mean old mom. Luckily, it was such a hit that Kayson demanded we do a scavenger hunt for EVERY holiday...including Mother's Day..
Here are the pics from our hunt.
Wow...how thrilled does she look about her treasure?
You're welcome Payten Pants!
...but the couple pieces of candy corn made up for it :)
Then we went pumpkin shopping so we can get our front yard decorated! I can hardly wait to paint and decorate these bad boys! The kids were a little grumpy...it was 7:50 which is typically bedtime. Next time I'll remember they don't like to be messed with!
My little best friend held on tight to her pumpkin...
No comments:
Post a Comment