Each October, I usually beg a friend to bring their kidlets over for some caramel apple decorating. This year my friend Brooke and I had been trying to get together forever with our crazy schedules. We finally made it happen and we had such a blast. We cut up apples, kabob style for the kiddos and it made it so much easier for them. I had a major fail this year...I thought I would try out home made caramel this time. It was delish but it wouldn't stick...grr!!! Ugliest caramel apples I've ever made haha!
And this is Miss Brooke. You might recognize her from the AMAZING and talented LDS music group Mercy River. We've known eachother since high school and this girl has always inspired me beyond measure. I am so lucky to have her friendship and example in my life! Between juggling being the cutest and most creative mama, she is so hardworking, uplifting and somehow manages to keep it together with all her out of town performances each year for the Time Out For Women conference. Kinda my hero!
And this is Kate. Her 2 year old that I'm just a little too obsessed with. Cutest girl I've ever seen. I'm going to adopt her one day...watch out Brooke. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment