When I bought my yard sale stools, I had the girls hop on for my "Before" pics. I couldn't help but melt over this pic. Uno, Dos, Tres.
Definitely not as cute without tutu bums
Oh Miss Payten...about as girly as they come. She MUST have her nails done. And if she doesn't, she will take care of it herself with markers...often. I love having someone to play dress up and make-over with!
At least once a week, no matter what I do, Payten finds a way into mommy's make-up. Just another mascara fiasco. My favorite was probably the time she put lipstick all over her...well...let's just say there wasn't a pic taken of that one.
While we're at it...why not share another Payten Moment?...
Our dear friends Joni & Aria came to visit for a bit before they moved to Ohio...sadness in the air. Can't wait to see them again but we had a great & girly time! Two year olds are the best...I love this age!
Just another desperate day for something to do!
I am struggling so much with getting rid of binkys. We got so close and then Hallie started having her Night Terrors and it really set us back. Hopefully we'll toughen up soon. It's so much different with 3 of them!
Awww...Dirty Dr Pepper definitely helped get me through the month!!
I hardly ever take pictures at Eriks parents anymore but I need to start. We go to family dinner there every Sunday and I've just become so use to it over the years that I forget to take pics. But these times with our family are some of the most precious. And definitely something we may be missing dearly in the next year or so.
Uncle Brendon snuggles
Sleeping in big brother's room. "Turn the light off mom...it hurts my EEEYYYYESS."
No comments:
Post a Comment