Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Being Engaged...

I know I've posted a lot for the last week but our summer is just so crazy. Hopefully it will entertain someone! Anyway, in the midst of all the rocky roads and stuffed calendars...I want to say how much fun its become being engaged. I've learned to take a deep breath & realize that one day I'll look back at the calendars I've saved from this summer and wish I could go back in time and be in the middle of it again. You only get to be engaged once and we've decided to make the best of it. I love my fiance and I'm grateful for his patience with me through all of this. Especially on days where I want a xanax & to hire a maid!! We're having a fun time and even though life is getting outta hand...I'm glad we're in it together & have a whole future to look forward to.

3 comments:

The Thurgoods said...

UH, I hate looking at your blog because you always have these amazing pictures of yummy food. I love the pics and especially the one of your little man in the chair holding his monkey!!! I think I will go have a doughnut now....

The Thurgoods said...

P.S. Do you have the recipe for the Smore's Bars? :) I need it.

Kara said...

What a cute picture of you guys! Being engaged is fun, enjoy it:) We should all go to dinner together, let me know!