Sunday, August 16, 2009

Honeymoon


Our cabin at Alaskan Inn

Our Cabin
The plane ride!
I tried on these $1200 Jimmy Choos for kicks & giggles
Shopping in Weston, Fl
Erik havin some fun with the fountains
This is apparently the biggest shopping mall in the US. Over 500 stores. It was nuts!!
The fishing pier in Weston


This is how much Erik loved the Dodge Charger we rented for the week
Wow did he really marry me? Look at those guns! Seriously I'm a little intimidated
Miami
Cruisin the A1A in Miami
Boarding the ship!
The 1st five minutes in our cruise cabin
Killer view
Layin out on the back deck (kids waterpark )
We ALWAYS ate outside on the deck

OUR FAVORITE Key Lime Cheesecake!!
The train to Key West
The popular Duval St in Key West...TONS of fun shopping!
Erik got a henna tattoo on Duval St in Key West. This guy was interesting to say the least
more Key West (I was scared this dude was gonna take off with our camera but Erik said he only let him cuz he knew he could run faster than him...ok?)
Erik at the famous "Sloppy Joe's Bar"
Our view of the pool deck on the ship from our favorite laying out spot
Our spot
Posin '
Onje of my favs-us at night looking out at the water
Sweet Victory...I kicked Erik's tail at something for once
Photo Opp
Ok so Erik and I had a thing with the ice cream. Erik especially. Everytime I turned around he was getting more. We had a lot! Even had contests to see who could make a better cone!
In our new clothes we got from Key West
Jess in the Caribbean
Erik in the Caribbean
On the beach in Mexico
Sippin away in the hot Mexico sun

On the bus on our way to our excursion

Cozumel, Mexico

more Cozumel...how breathtaking is that water!!??

Our excursion at Playa Mia Beach

I fell asleep on Erik...I was beat


We hit every Ron Jon shop we saw on our honeymoon

Saying goodbye to Mexico at Sunset

nu=3288>7<6>4;;>23797<65:<249ot1lsi.jpg"> Gettin ready for another night out on the ship

Chillin at a game show on ship

Me just bein me

Our favorite spot again!

Our lay out spot...please pay no attention to all the cruise food sitting in my gut

In heaven....

The waterpark on the back of the ship. There were 700 kids on our cruise...I can't wait to take ours!


Erik enjoying our last evening on the ship

Jess taking in her last evening of these gorgeous waters!

Our cabin

Hangin in the karaoke lounge. This was our favorite room every night! It got really hilarious. Even Erik sang a song to me....funniest gig of the night!

Cab ride after our cruise...so sad

Passin through Ft Lauderdale




More Ft Lauderdale

Erik in the ocean

We accidentally ended up on a gay beach...

Yes...these are ALL men
Reminder to never go to Sebastian beach unless you're a male in a speedo lookin for other males in speedos...if that's the case this is the spot to be!
Me by the Crocodile
Crocodile in the wild at the Everglades
Taking an airboat tour through the Everglades
Bubba Gump Shrimp Restaurant
Havin some fun in the gift shop
Our last night in Florida we ate at Bubba Gump Shrimp on the beach and it was SOOOOO yummy! If you ever have the chance to eat there it's a must!!
My Shrimp Rigatoni...mmm
Erik got the Shrimp sampler
Huggin the A1A sign
We spent our last night of our honeymoon sitting in the sand on the beaches of Ft Lauderdale. It was so nice I could've slept there.

4 comments:

Jesse.Amanda.Maelee said...

Wow!! It looks like you guys had an amazing time!! I'm so jealous! I'm sad I didn't get to talk to you at your reception! You looked beautiful by the way! I'm sure it was an amazing day! Congrats to your new family!:)

Jordan said...

Love all the pics! I still don't understand why you guys didn't invite me? Honeymoon, shmoneymoon! Seriously though, so freakin' happy for ya both!!

Joni and Rico Adams said...

I saw your pics on FB too and they are all so cute! Don't you hate that it had to end and you come back to reality? Looks like it was just perfect. I need a beach now ;)

The Thurgoods said...

I am laughing so hard right now at your party pics!! Did you really make those cakes??? Ha ha ha! Well, congrats to you and Erik. I love the Honeymoon pics! Let's do lunch again soon.