Sunday, November 22, 2009

Missed Me, Missed Me...Now Ya Gotta Kiss Me!!

That's right! I've fallen off the wagon-or on the wagon-I never quite figured that phrase out. I haven't blogged in a minute so no "themed" posts this time folks. Rather, I'll get you up to speed on what's kept us entertained. I need to squeeze it all in before my Thanksgiving post! So I'm smooshing it all together...hope you don't get a headache. My apologies.

The Skillet Concert

Oh I have a tender spot in my heart for the band Skillet. A dear friend introduced me to them over a yr ago and it's been love ever since. They bring out my inner rock chick-one of my favorite sides. My bad-A little sis got us tickets & scored me VIP-let me repeat VIP! So yes-I got a little close & personal with my man John Cooper. And ladies, I can't think of anything hotter than a HOT guy rockin out-and he ROCKED OUT HARD! Ok, cooling down.






My hard rocker chick face...pahahaha


That girl has some hair...my word!




Do As I'm Doing...Follow, Follow Me...





Now...for my inner teen...
The "New Moon" premier

Yes...I along with 7 of my kindred friends showed up at 5pm for the midnight premier of "New Moon". We watched "Twilight" & "New Moon" back to back. SUCH a fun and girly night. I love my ladies. I'm still debating whether 2 hours of sleep before work was worth it. But at 28 if you can't do something crazy you have nothing to live for!

This is Jacob...he plays a...well in the 1st book...she...I mean he...wait, what was I talking about again? Sorry, his body accidentally got in the way...


I love how Joni looks 10 and I look 40.

Amb, Heid, Me, Mandee, Whit

I thoroughly enjoyed how Joni set up shop in her chair. She's my favorite. "Joni, will you take a pic of us? Oh wait sorry, please do finish your full course meal first.."


Early Thanksgiving

Our Hale family got together for an early Thanksgiving with some extended family we haven't seen (I didn't even know some of them-whoops). We took a few pics...it was tender.


I love my Lindsey Loo.

I wasn't in the mood to do my hair that day. DON'T care!

Ok...until next time, chow!

4 comments:

Joni and Rico Adams said...

Nice. I do love that the only picture we have together my mouth is full! I was STARVING!

Heidi said...

Those pictures of you and Kayson are SO CUTE!!! He's a doll! And New Moon night was a blast - I can't believe how in love I am with it all, Edward, Jacob, Jakeward, Edcob, my heart is just torn. He hee. Cute family pics! Happy Thanksgiving!

Jordan said...

I can't believe you put up that last pic of you guys and Lindsey! It's so freaking funny! When i saw it on your FB i died laughing. I love her face.

The Thurgoods said...

I love when you say that you didn't do your hair you still look like a supermodel. Whatever. I am glad that you love Jacob as much as I do....