Jess has been nestled all snug in her prayer...in hopes that her family this year would be there!
I'm the main event get-togetherer in my family & each year I'm red in the face by the time we figure out how or when or who can get together for a Christmas dinner and gifts-major ARGHH! So I put my foot down and made a new tradition to have an Italian feast every Christmas that no one can make other plans during! It was a great win. The food was bellisimo and the fun wouldn't quit. We opened some gifts (clap clap) and played 80 rounds of CatchPhrase. Aw...I love when families get together for the holidays!
I'm the main event get-togetherer in my family & each year I'm red in the face by the time we figure out how or when or who can get together for a Christmas dinner and gifts-major ARGHH! So I put my foot down and made a new tradition to have an Italian feast every Christmas that no one can make other plans during! It was a great win. The food was bellisimo and the fun wouldn't quit. We opened some gifts (clap clap) and played 80 rounds of CatchPhrase. Aw...I love when families get together for the holidays!
Becca Boo & Jessie Poo
No comments:
Post a Comment