Saturday, July 24, 2010

"Gotta Get Away To Where The Boat Leaves From"




I chose that title because it's Kayson's favorite Zac Brown Band song. Aaaand it applies to this particular post for 3 reasons:

#1. We are boat people
#2. We love summer activities
#3. We needed family time & to break up the work chaos!!!

So our awesome Uncle let us go boating with him. It was a fun chance to catch up with our cousins and play for the day. He has a beautiful boat and I hope it's not too long before our next fun run!


Back Flippa


The ONE time puppy jumped in...

Puppy & Mama

Luva

Bride & Groom to be...


The Sistas

The hubs

(one soon to be anywho)



Our cliggity clan

I need to defend myself in this next pic.

Ok I love to swim. Not afraid of water. But I have a SMALL issue when there's 100 + ft of water under me & I don't even care that I'm the only one swimming in a life jacket. I'm not a baby...I repeat I am NOT A BABY. I know my comfort zone and there's nothing baby about that.



I was so proud of puppy for riding the tube!


Lindsey tearin it up






Erik showin me how it's done...

Fun to see some cousins!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

We love summer fun too... oh how my hubby longs for a boat of his own... someday, someday. ;)