We have a 3 1/2 year old. And we've been married over a year. So any time we say "I have something to tell you", everyone guesses I'm pregnant.
Well, we have something to tell you. And for once it's not about a sale, or work gossip, or family plans.
We're pregnant.
Let me try that again....
This is a pic of me being sneaky carving my pumpkin so the boys didn't see my secret masterpiece until it was finished! Mua-ha-ha

It was so fun to see their reactions!

So I told Erik the news with pumpkin carving, we told all my parents by sticking an "I'm The Big Brother" shirt on Kayson. And we told Erik's family by sneaking a paper that said "We're Pregnant" in the basket under the baked potatoes that were passed around the Sunday family dinner table. Ya gotta have some fun with it right??
Wow, I still can't believe we're going to be a family of 4. We're really excited for the journey ahead!

I'm feeling so many things right now. I'm sure we both are. But the one I'm feeling most is grateful. I'm so excited to be a mommy again!
I'll post more when I'm not having major writers block. Haha!
But for now...we're pregnant :)
10 comments:
It was totally worth me freaking out last night! I'm so excited for you guys! You're one of the best little mommies I know. Congrats to you, Erik and the Kays man! We love you guys!
Yeah, congratulations! I hear ya--it's the baby-having time of life. Everyone I know is within a year or two of having a child, so anytime you sneeze, it's "OhmygoshareyoupregnantIjustknewyouwere!" Ha. Hooray! Hope you're feeling well.
So cute! I love that you surprised even your hubby! Congrats!!!
Congrats guys! This is amazing news!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so awesome Jessica I'm super happy for you guys! Kayson will be the cutest big brother!!!!!
Yay we are so happy for you guys! Congrats!
Congrats! How far along are you and when are you due?
You'll love being a family of four... it's great fun!
CONGRATS! I'm super excited for you guys! Kids are SO much fun! :) Hope you are feeling good!
I'm so happy for you guys!!!!! Hope you are feeling good!!! :)
Yay!!! That is so exciting for you guys. Congrats and I hope you are feeling ok:)
Post a Comment