Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Holiday Cramming

Each year I come up with an impressive list of festive things to do in December. As most of you know, Mama Bear has pretty much had to let our lives take a backseat to this pregnancy, but sacrificing one year isn't so bad when I remember the prizes at the end of the rainbow! We did manage to squeeze some things in. And what I couldn't participate in, Papa Bear has graciously taken over.

Annual Lava Trip for Christmas Tree Hunting
(minus Mama Bear this time)
-Caroling on the ride
-Hunting for Trees
-Warm picnic by fire
-Stop at the hot pots in Lava

LOVE this one...


Heber's Polar Express Ride
(ok we had to cash in for a little Mall Train Ride instead
)


While they were tree hunting I was at home cleaning the house and decorating to surprise them when they got home so we could decorate the tree that night.


Our first 2010 sip of Egg Nog
(Erik makes us wait until the tree is up, what can I say it's tradition!)
Christmas Parties
(Only made it to 3 so far, only took pics at 2)


My men...

Do we look like parents of 4? Haha. Still sounds weird!!

Gotta love White Elephant gifts...

Voice Male Concert
(another annual tradition)



My Oreo Truffles & Christmas Key Lime cupcakes



And of course...falling asleep watching many many Christmas movies we own


Maybe part 2 of our lazy version of Christmas festivities will get posted next week. Sometimes when you're not physically or financially up to stuff, hopping in the car to go look at Christmas lights soothes the ache for Christmas Spirit. Sure has worked for us!

No comments: