Mommy has a big ol canvas on her body, so we thought it would add a little "up" to our day to have a go at it. Kayson was pretty thrilled. Our first intentions were to make some rainbows and Easter stuff, but after he got going he couldn't help but scribble away! I for one, love it. Check out my little artiste...
4 comments:
LOOOVE it! I'll bet he had a blast!
LOL! Oh my gosh that is SO funny! Why have I never thought of this! Good thing you didn't go into labor right then, I think the nurses would get a kick out of your colorful belly! Too cute!
cute, cute, cute!!!!! When I was PG with Talon Ihad each child pick a color and put their hand prints on my belly with paint and then took a picture of al teh kids holding up their hands with the paint on them sowe knew who was what color... It turned out great.. But I really love the art work Kayson did too... Next time you will have four little artist drawing on your belly (lol)
You look adorable!!!!!!!
You are such a fun mom. Kayson is lucky--and now, your three little girls are here! Hooray!
Post a Comment