Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Little Bebe Update

I haven't rocked at blogging lately. To say I have my hands a little full right now wouldn't be right though...because I'm about to get myself into it for real. But we'll get to that part later. For now, I wanna fill you in on some pretty big deals in our life.


To share everything we and our little girls have been through/experienced/overcome the last 5 weeks would just take too long...and I don't know that it would be gripping blog material.


Everything in our lives comes in 3's lately, so here come 3 lovely ladies:



Hallie Bear



She's gone from 2 lbs 15 oz to 4 lbs 5 oz
She's very strong and shown us that even though she's the smallest, she's tougher than the other two. She's been the only one to really fly by without any set backs or obstacles. She's pretty independent and is a major little face maker! She pulls the funniest faces...and she loves to use her hands. She is the one that looks the most different. Her sisters are not identical, but there are certain faces they pull that make them look VERY similiar. Here are some Hallie pics. We love her to pieces!


4 Weeks


4 Weeks




Payten


Payten was born at 3 lbs 7 oz and now she's 4 lbs 14 oz. She's our quiet, lazy, dramatic, princess type. She sleeps through a lot of her "cares" and sometimes doesn't even care to wake up to eat and is perfectly cool with letting Saydee eat before her. She doesn't wine or complain too much when she's bothered...she pretty much takes it! The nurses joke that her sisters will probably blame a lot on her because she's just the innocent little girly girl who will probably not dare to get into trouble with the other two haha! Who knows. But she's definitely the Queen of Laid Back. And I am SOOOO ok with that! Such an angel.









I have to share this pic so you can see how long her fingers are!




Saydee Lou


She started out at 3 lbs 7 oz and now she's up to 4 lbs 13 oz. What can I say about her...she's our wild one! This girl decided early on that in order to survive in this trio she was gonna need the cry of a Banchee. And boy does she have it! She's definitely the one we'll go running to first haha! She has always had a way of wanting to show us she may have been born last but won't tolerate being put last. She has a habit of waking up way before her turn and she is pretty demanding about it. We love her spunk!






There you have it...hopefully soon they'll be home and we can take some better pics!


In the meantime, Kayson is SOO excited about his sisters coming home. He's so helpful and patient. Luckily he has mommy and daddy both home most of the time so even with me leaving to visit the girls all the time, he's still with daddy. His life has had to change so much. He's always cooped up inside, he doesn't see friends every day at Day Care anymore...and I just feel rotten missing out on good mommy/Kayson time. But we'll find a groove pretty soon when the girls come home that works for us and our family as we know it will settle just fine. Love his guts.

4 comments:

Swain Family said...

Oh My Goodness!!! Could they be any sweeter?! I can't handle it! And they are growing like weeds! Fantastic!! I'm so excited for you guys to be together! What a fun adventure your life is! :)

And I have yet to send your gift! Sorry! I needed to know names first and you didn't have all 3 names until they were born... so really its kinda your fault I'm not done yet! hahaha. But soon! I promise! :)

Joni and Rico Adams said...

I LOVE the new pics. They all really do look a lot alike. I can't wait to snuggle them and have them meet my little one in just a few weeks!

Sunset Stanley said...

How exciting! They are all absolutely beautiful. I'm so happy that they are growing so good! You guys are amazing. Every single one of you :)

Katelyn Krum Shaw said...

Jess if you are ever up for a play date I know cayden would love to play with Kayson. He misses his day care friends too... when life settles down you let me know!