Saturday, March 10, 2012

Our Little Ladies

We recently attended the funeral for Erik's wonderful Grandma. Such a sad loss in the family. She was truly a wonderful person and blessing in our lives! During the graveside services I had to stay in the car with the girls and they were being silly so I decided to get them on film.
I'm SUCH a lucky mama. I love these little ladies to pieces!

3 comments:

The Triplett Family said...

I love how they fight for the attention of the camera then shy up, so cute. They're adorable!

Trinity said...

Your little girls make me want a little girl, but that won't happen. We are fixed. lol. I love my boys, but I think that a girl would be great too! I also loved the movie fireproof. It had a great message. Glad to see your little boy did well with this surgery. You are such a great mom and do so much on the side. I am super jealous!

Jesse.Amanda.Maelee said...

I agree with Trin! You are amazing! And I LOVE this video!