Erik was pretty bummed about his age this year. It seems the closer he gets to the "older" ages that I've been sporting, the less crap he has to give me and the older he feels! I personally love it. When he was a spry young 23 yr old I let him have his fun...but he's now old enough to join the club.
We kept it pretty low key this year, but I did make him a fun cake, have some family over and then we had his friends over for a BBQ to use his new grill!
The Lord has blessed me more than I ever knew possible...
Even Mtn Dew flavored...sorta. Not an exact replica but you can taste a little citrus flavoring. I scoured the internet for great Mtn Dew recipes and even the best said it's not the exact same taste. But it turned out pretty great. I just used a lemon cake mix and substituted the water & oil with a can of Mtn Dew.
Big Daddy's birthday present
1 comment:
I just felt old for .03 seconds. I have already been 28 for 6 months and my hubby just turned 29 on the 4th. We are closer to 30, but I really don't care about the number until moments such as this, but like I said it only lasts like .03 seconds. Love the grill!
Post a Comment