Sunday, June 3, 2012

Where We've Been!

Wow, it's been a while since I've blogged...for me anyway! Our family has had a super busy month so I think I'm just going to jumble some of our happenings all in one post!

We've had a huge event in our family. We've moved!!! We outgrew our darling townhome when we had the triplets and we've desperately wanted a fenced in yard for the kids (and us) to play in. We finally found a cute little home in Roy to rent for a few years until Erik's schooling adventures take us elsewhere. We're only a block away from West Haven, which is where I've wanted to live for a while...close enough!

We don't have everything put together yet so I'll have to post some pics later. But one thing I'm super excited about is our playroom...HOO-FREAKIN-RAY!!!!!!

But first, I have to admit that I had quite a breakdown over leaving our home. When I went back to clean it I just about cried in every single room as the memories flowed in. I remember the spot I was in when I thought I had a miscarriage, when we found out we were having triplets, where I went into labor...seeing Kayson's naughty scribbles on our stair banister. It was really hard to leave a place with so many great memories. The nursery was the hardest room for me to leave behind. I cherish the memories of our tiny preemies. Long nights, giggly mornings....sigh. But the good news is that memories and pictures come with us and we're a family no matter where we're at!

One of my favorite places...

When packing, I discovered that I own more cookbooks than a person should!!

The kids first day in our new home
 We haven't quite figured out how to keep our girls from all the stairs in the house...our gates don't fit some places and it about gives me a heart attack worrying about them!
 The Hunts had their annual Memorial Day BBQ...always a blast with great food!
Madi & I got all the girls together for a pic...I just love the look on her little Rayni's face!

This kid really loves him some watahmelon!
 I've made a few cupcake orders and have a lot coming up. I helped put together a little party for one of my besties, Joni. Her little Aria turned one! She asked me to make an Ombre cake (which is what you'll see inside). It turned out so darling. I think I'm in love...


A couple other things for her...

We just love our little friend! She's adorable and so full of GIRLY personality. Can't wait for our playdates this summer!


 And then there's this guy. There's nothing hotter than a daddy with his girls. He helped me out so much with the girls at this party. And it usually takes a team to take care of them! He's a great sport...and I'm so lucky for his support.


And last, Grandma Lessie came over for a "campout" with Kayson in our new yard. I had to go out several times to Shush these two goons! They have so much fun together!
(and yes, our yard needs some TLC!)
We're a little lonely. We haven't been to church yet and we don't know any neighbors. Hopefully we can all make some new friends soon! And house pics coming soon!

2 comments:

Trinity said...

You have been busy. I am so happy moving worked out for you, but I was sad to see you and your cute family go.

The 3 Hoffeteers said...

I love the pic of us!!