I haven't been blogging as much this summer and who could blame me with all these cute littles to give me better things to do with my time! I shared a few things, but I truly cherish this last summer. In our new home with our first yard. We've made some memories this mommy holds onto tightly. No matter what challenges we may face, I always know there are sunny days ahead because I'm surrounded by such tender mercies in my life. I'm incredibly lucky to be surrounded by these smiles every.single.day. Even a rainy day is good in my life because I've been given something that nothing else can rise up to.
Okay, I'm getting all sappy...it's hard to let go of a summer I treasure so much with my kiddos!
Here are some snaps of what we did this summer behind the scenes!
We had our first 2 walkers...LOVE my pitter patters on my floor!
Of course there HAS to be backyard pool days...
and it's not a pool day w/o Otter Pops!
And then there was Florida!
I'll have another post with a slideshow of that if I'll ever get to it!
We love to kissies!
There's always room for Daddy playtime
...and mommy 'nuggles
...LOTS and LOTS of bedtime snuggles!!!
And then there's this handsome fella that just won't stop growing. I need to feed him weedkiller or something...it's getting out of hand. But could he be any more precious? What a stud. No wonder he had a girlfriend the first week of school!
As I tuck away another summer and get ready for my FAVORITE season, Autumn (beautiful trumpets should accompany that word), I can't help but feel like a little part of me is lost because another precious summer with my little ones is gone and tucked into a tender batch of memories. Memories are so precious. I just hope I can continue to savor EVERY moment I have with them. The holidays are just around the corner and I can't wait to be in the middle of their world through it all.








No comments:
Post a Comment