I'm not a huge fan of May. I know...it's a weird thing to play favorites with Months. But I get the WORST Spring Fever and sit like a child at the window waiting for sunshine and for the pools to open. Once summer is here, so many possibilities open up for entertaining the kiddos. Most of the fun projects I've wanted to do were things that needed to be done outside. I can't wait to check off my summer bucket list!
Here are some things our little family was up to during the month of dreary old May
Troublemaker. I'll tell ya one thing...these girls know how to get into food. You wouldn't believe the lengths I've seen them go to.
Yeah...then there's this. I tried. And then I quit. And then I tried. And then I REALLY quit. We'll see if I'm brave enough to try again. They make diapers for adults right? I think I'll have a better chance at teaching them to change their own diapers than potty training them.
Mother's Day was celebrated with my beautiful mother and my precious sisters. We had a great time with yummy food and "The Great Gatsby". Such a good flick!
A sight I love...
If I had a quarter for every time I catch the girls in the act of drawing on something...or painting on something...or putting my make-up on...or for cryin out loud smearing deodorant, toothpaste, lotion, etc all over my house...well, let's just say I could buy a NEW house! It's something new EVERY DAY.
Here's a desperate attempt I made at covering up some of their beautiful art. (Trust me I keep what I can). The Little Tikes family were tickled pink when they came home and saw the remodeling fairy had paid a visit to their house!
One thing our family is nuts about this year is our gazebo! Our parents in Florida bought it for us as a gift and we are loving having the shade and privacy too! We added some lights to it and sometimes move our sectional into it too. All of my baskets are growing wave petunias and I can't wait to see them flowing over the edges. It's our little piece of heaven.
My tulips and Hyacinth made an appearance after a long awaited winter! Unfortunately the Hyacinth didn't stay too long but I was in love with the tulips! Who knew Costco had such great bulbs?
My alliums got much bigger than this but I can't find the picture. Don't you love the little one in the door wondering why I'm neglecting her??
No comments:
Post a Comment