Sunday, August 2, 2009

Erik's Bachelor Party (viewer discretion advised!!)

Ok people temple wedding aside, I couldn't let Erik tie the knot without a dirty bachelor party. Since he couldn't go to a club...we brought the club to him! I put together (along with Josh's help) a Peep Show themed party. Complete with pizza, LOTS of Dew, meatballs, Queso dip, caramel corn, lots of chips and candy...plus I made a few boob treats...don't ask me why my mind is in the gutter...I'm getting married soon folks!! Anyway, looks like they had a blast complete with basketball, rock band and a sex gag gift exchange! Enjoy the pics I DARED to post...the others aren't so family friendly!

This cake took me forever to make but it was really fun and I can't wait to make more fun cakes

Boob Cupcakes!
These are my Chocolate/Peanut butter rice krispie pops-again boobs


I made boob balloons out of tissue paper
You wouldn't believe the amount of Dew they had!
The food!

I made posters for the peep show. I made 4 but I'm only showing some. Nothing too raunchy.

Mtn Dew shots

Opening some gifts

Playin some rock band


They made Erik wear a condom hat, dress and hooked a ball and chain around his ankle!

3 comments:

Joni and Rico Adams said...

BOOBS!!
I love all the things you made! So cute and creative as always. That seriously looks like the coolest bachelor party ever.

Jordan said...

Jess! you kill me. That is the funniest party ever! I love the way he's posing in the dress.

Christy said...

HAHAHA!!! Awesome. That's all I have to say!