Sunday, August 2, 2009

Jessica's Bachelorette Party

My Bad A sister Lindsey threw such a fun shower and bachelorette party for me!! LOVED IT! We had lots of great food and hilarious games...I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard. Then we headed to the junction cruisin to some tunes and spent the night bowling and shakin our money makers. Needless to say she did a killer job on everything and I'm so lucky to have the best MOH in the world! It was exactly what I wanted...a night full of my girls just talking, being dirty, giggling, dancin and being silly. It wouldn't hurt to do that MORE often! Thanks again girls for all the fun gifts and good times! I'm a lucky bride to have such sweet and supportive friends.
I'm dressed a little more for my baby shower than a bridal shower but hey I needed room for all this food! Dian made some KILLER meatballs...they had trouble makin it to my plate.

Makin some Queso dip! I could eat this stuff til I die!
Lindsey Loo, Jessie Poo & Becca Boo
Grubbin on some food
The food!
Present time...I have the coolest, sweetest friends!!

How hot is this??!!
  My darling sisters
Whit, Amb & I
"Korean" & "Cinnamon"
Nicki & Jess
Jess & Amb
No I do not bowl like this...we were spinning around 3 times before we threw!
Brooke, me and Madi
I may not be a bowler but I can be a baller!!
Amb and I gettin wasted on Monster Energy drinks
Lettin our hair blow runway style
The sleepover...watching Baby Mama

3 comments:

Jordan said...

Oh man, bowling was a blast! I'm so bummed i couldn't make it afterward. Glad you had a great time!

Kadee said...

I find it totally funny that your cake and Eric's cake are the same shaped...yet two separate naughty things. :-) Looks like a blast!

Christy said...

Haha oh that is a great cake! You look adorable in all your pics. Congrats by the way!