Thursday, September 16, 2010

VIP Rock Concert-yayuhh!

In case you missed the local DJ announce the MAJOR rock artist coming to town...we didn't! Luck floated our way and landed us with VIP passes...... & we have pics to prove it.
(no that is NOT a NetFlix free trial card. It is a VIP PASS...get your eyes checked)

After the long awaited preshow, and loud chants for him to arrive on the stage...the MAN came out...

And Wow'd us with his killer guitar skills
Oh yeah...you see it. He even knows how to play guitar on his foot. One of his many tricks we got to witness.
Backstage...just chillin like a celeb. He's a big deal. I'd pay loads of money to see it all again.

*Disclaimer*
We are not, nor do we claim to be signed with any record companies or their affiliates. Nor do we claim to have chart toppers playing on the local radio. We are merely a bored mom, home from work, playing dress up, over-using some hair gel and parents that are always our son's number one fans and enjoy MAKING him a big deal.

Love you Puppy.

4 comments:

Reena said...

RADtastical ROCKSTAR!!! hahaha, love it!

Bry and Amb said...

Love it! That is awesome!! I can't wait to see him in concert. Can't believe you didn't tell me he was in town!!!! ha ha
Love you guys!

Kara said...

That is too cute! You are such a fun mom I love it:)

Denise H. said...

Jessica you are SO DANG CUTE! I love it and what a Rockstar! :)