Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Ladies Weekend!

I had the wonderful opportunity to attend Time Out For Women again this year. But this time different presenters AND different company...my sisters! It was an incredible time. We made a girls weekend out of it complete with a sleepover, late night gabbing sesh, Cheesecake Factory and Witches Night Out!
 
Not only were the talks incredibly inspiring, but as I've posted about TOFW before, it's everything I need to spiritually fill my cup and regroup away from home and the kids. And it was an opportunity to bond with my sisters and that we did plenty of!
 
I'm so grateful for people out there that have messages and stories better than my own to share and guide my sometimes wayward little soul. My life is filled with people that inspire me to be better in every way. How can we ever lose our way when there's so much good around us? So many people to look up to, to follow? I myself am grateful for them all.
 
I didn't take my camera along so all I have are Instagram photos...which you can tell we had too much fun with!

 How cute is her baby bump!!??




We ran out of time to really put together some crazy costumes but we've already got our ideas for next year. Witches Night Out, we are BRINGIN it!
 
 
I am so lucky...beyond blessed to have such amazing little sisters who I often have to remind myself are younger than I because they teach me just as much as I teach them. I'm so grateful for the constant glue that will always hold us together!

No comments: