It's funny how so many people have kids in their family that are nicknamed "Bug". Unfortunately, the same nickname was given to our Saydee because in her tiny little preemie body, her big beautiful eyes looked like bug eyes until she grew into them. In a most gorgeous way!
Our "Bug" also gets called "Shady Lady" by her mama. I can't stop myself.
Saydee is FULL of personality. She's always been the one to run the show in our home. In the last year, she has somehow transformed from being the youngest of the trio to being completely in charge. Sometimes I wonder if she thinks she's the mother. She's incredibly bossy and very motherly. She likes to take care of her sisters in the most darling ways! She helps change their diapers, tries to dress them, comforts them when they cry, she will go find their binkies and blankets for them, she'll feed them, wash their hair, brush their hair...you name it!
It cracks me up seeing her come over to a crying sister and shove a binky in their mouth and quietly walk away!!
On top of being in charge...she's incredibly protective of her belongings. Especially her blankets. She's a blanky baby all the way and she actually has a possessive scream if someone touches her things.
Saydee LOVES to read. She will often grab her blanket & a book and go plop down on the couch or in a corner and start reading, pointing and talking. I love this about her.
Here's a video of her reading to me.
She loves to eat. This has always been the case. If I didn't stop giving her food I swear she'd eat until she pops!
Saydee loves to giggle...she has a very infectious laugh and she loves to play with her sisters.
Here's a video of her taking charge:
Saydee has recently started dancing along with Payten...and she's got some funny moves! She likes to make faces...and she knows that she's funny.
She is SUCH a cheeser. As soon as you pull out the camera this is the face she makes!
Saydee loves playing with mom's phone!
She is SUCH a cheeser. As soon as you pull out the camera this is the face she makes!
Saydee loves playing with mom's phone!
Saydee hates getting dressed and taking a nap. When I rally all the girls up for naptime or bedtime, she often runs and hides in her reading closet. I'll go searching for her and calling her name and she's dead silent until I find her in the closet looking up and smiling. It's to die for!
I don't know what we'd do without our little Bug full of sunshine! We love her bubbly personality and I live to make her laugh! One of our favorite things about her is how anytime someone leaves the room she waves and says "Buh-byyye" in the cutest voice!
1 comment:
She is such a sweetheart! I love all the cute shots of her! I loved all your previous posts, it's been nice to get caught up on your blog! Also am dying over your gorgeous family pic!
Post a Comment