Being a parent is sooo much fun! Sometimes it seems like St Patrick's Day ends up being a bigger deal at our house than Easter. We were visited once again by the sneaky Leprechan this year. He sneaks into our house around dinner time and...well, you can see his path of destruction for yourself. Next year I think we're going to set up a trap!!
During the day I tried to teach what St Patrick's Day is about to Kayson. He watched the movie "The Leprechan's Christmas Gold" & then I drew some pics for him to color.
During the day I tried to teach what St Patrick's Day is about to Kayson. He watched the movie "The Leprechan's Christmas Gold" & then I drew some pics for him to color.
When he and Daddy got back from church ball, the sneaky fella had been here!
The Leprechan has bad manners and forgot to flush the toilet!
Then he left Kayson a note about a hidden treasure!
Kayson was much more excited to find "Gold" Jello jigglers and treats instead of real gold
Aaaand of course the Leprechan snuck a peek at our dinner and turned it greenGreen Pistachio Pudding Salad
Cheese Biscuits
Green lemonade



3 comments:
you are such a cute mommy! I can't believe your energy, you're amazing and cute as ever!
Your hair is so long!
I terrible at green food! Everything looks SO good! Especially dessert! :) And the green toilet water made me laugh really hard! SO fun!
Post a Comment