Thursday, January 17, 2013

Wrapping Up 2012

I have so many random pictures and moments from the last couple of months that I wanted to share but since I'm short on blogging time, I thought it might be nice to start jumbling some of our moments together in one post. Here's what our little family has been up to in randomness.

Started making bow clips to add to my collections. 
The triplets' hair is in a really funky stage. It finally started growing when I started using DoTerra Essential oils on their scalp and eventually bought the shampoos, but for some reason their hair doesn't want to grow on the sides yet so if I don't do something with it, we're left with mullets! Hot.
 Loved the Christmas outfits I made them to wear to all of our parties, outings and get-togethers!
 Kayson's Christmas Concert!!
I love these tiny legs!
 Boxes are just as much fun as the toys inside...

 Aunt Lins is Kayson's new Lego partner!

 Just another Sunday "ooing" and "awwing" over the fact that I have little girls to dress up for church!! 
Thanks to the hubs, I was able to help with Kayson's Kindergarten Christmas Party. SUCH a blast! He was such a great sport and not at all embarrassed to have me there. Melted me.
 I. Love. Date Night!!!
 My sister Lins pretty much rocks. She rescued us from the kids and we grabbed some grub and then saw Les Mis. I loved every minute of it and at one point was crying so much I gave up on wiping the tears and just let 'em roll. Erik...well, I'm just glad he didn't snore loud enough for others to hear. Looking forward to our monthly date night goal!
 THIS girl...
 And again, with her headband obsession. I think she's sporting 4 of them here. I've seen more!
How wonderful is all this snow??!!! 
At least that's what Kayson would say. I love that he's been able to take advantage of it because I sure won't!

Pneumonia...TWICE!!!! Ugh. 
That will put a mom of 4 out of commission. Thank goodness for Hubby Nurse to the rescue. But as ugly as that sounds and WAS, I can't tell you how wonderful it was to have such wonderful neighbors and ward members constantly dropping by to take care of us. We live in such a thoughtful ward. I never want to leave!  And my sweet husband even took off work to take care of us. Lucky, right? Oh, and this little gem...as if Hallie isn't a mama's girl enough, she rarely left my side when I was sick. Totally took advantage of me :)
 Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles...how I love this perfect little smile. Even though I'm jealous that Payten's heart belongs to Daddy. This is truly her in a nutshell...
Kayson's teacher lost her father a week before Christmas so he decided to make her a card to cheer her up. I love the BIG heart in that LITTLE boy...
 Shaydee Lady, and that she is. She LOVES hats, LOVES brothers clothes, shoes, gloves...basically anything that isn't hers will do. It's typical to see her watching tv or eating breakfast like this. Usually with a baby doll in tow...
 The big guy got something from Santa that the whole family is excited about!! Long summer nights, here we come!!

Trouble... (every.single.day.) and I love it.
 A couple ridiculous things I'm really going to miss...

Pomegranate 7-Up. Until we meet again...
(and yes I took those last 2 home!)
Sigh. Christmas Movies. Boxing these babies up definitely broke my heart. We added a couple to the pile after I took this pic. Excited to watch the Home Alone Series next year! Thanks Bren & Talisha! Until next year...


No comments: